Causes, Symptoms and How to Balance Them
Hormonal imbalances in the body can affect you in more ways than you can imagine. Some of the most common symptoms that your hormones are not balanced are irritability and crankiness in mood. However, that’s not where the hormonal imbalance stops affecting your body. Here are some other issues that can be associated directly or indirectly with the hormonal imbalance in your body.
- Women will experience irregular menstruation
- Stress and depression for unknown reasons
- Weight gain despite good and healthy diet
- Weight loss despite healthy diet
- Permanent feeling of tiredness
- Issues with digestive system
- Loss or lowering of libido
- Erectile dysfunction in men
- Loss of hair
You have to keep in mind that imbalance in your hormones can cause different types of body conditions. How you feel and what illness you attract depends on the type of condition imbalance of hormones has created in your body. If the hormonal imbalance has resulted in diabetes, you will experience nerve damage, disturbed appetite, weight gain and even problems related to your vision.
The big question here is, “what causes the imbalance of hormones in the first place?” Here are a few prominent and common causes:
- Issues with gut region such as leaky gut syndrome
- Being obese and overweight
- Excessive stress and stressful routine
- Pesticide exposure
Exposure to toxins can take place in many ways, for example, you are not eating certain fruits after washing them or you drink too much alcohol.
Balancing the Hormones
The good news is that there are many different methods available to bring your hormones back to normal. Better yet, these are natural methods and do not require you to take any steps that might seem difficult. Here are some ways you can balance the imbalance of hormones in your body.
- There are healthy and unhealthy fats. Eating healthy fats can solve the problem. Get healthy fats from things like salmon, avocados, coconut, etc.
- Eat balanced quantities of omega 3 and omega 6 fats. Omega 6 is very commonly present in the foods and oils you intake today, so you have to find balance by eating ample omega 3 fatty acids too.
- Put a check on your usage of caffeine. If you are pregnant, keep caffeine as far from you as possible.
- Sleep on time and get enough sleep every day. No matter how healthy you are eating, if you are not getting enough sleep according to your age, your hormones will not be in balance.
- Chaste tree berry, red raspberry leaf, etc. are some herbs you might want to add to your diet.
- Most importantly, get rid of obesity because being overweight is a clear indication of imbalance in your diet.
When you are overweight, it shows the lifestyle you have chosen for yourself. Changing that lifestyle is not easy unless you take a big step and change your lifestyle completely. The best way to start this journey is through a weight loss surgery to make it easy to eat good, healthy, balanced and moderate diet. In fact, a research shows that surgery induced weight loss can help men get rid of erectile dysfunction as well.
At Centre for Weight Loss, we are passionate about client education and support. This is why we incorporate an Integrative Approach to Weight Loss Surgery to achieve lasting success by facilitating long term change. We do this by providing real value to all our clients. Check out what’s included in our WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY PACKAGE and how it can transform your life.
To find out more on whether you are a candidate for Weight Loss Surgery you may like to book a FREE 15min appointment with our Patient Advisor or call us on 9466 7799. We would be delighted to answer any of your queries.