The Fresh Start ProgramMotivation is what get’s you started, habit is what keeps you going!
Weight loss procedures are designed to help you manage your weight, and most patients can expect a significant weight reduction. In order to sustain your results for the long-term however, you must also complement your surgery with necessary mindset and lifestyle changes.
The Fresh Start Program is a comprehensive 2-year support, education and coaching program delivered before and after your surgery. With a wide range of program elements and resources, it’s specifically designed to enhance your surgical experience, and to help you to to create and sustain your new healthy lifestyle.
It is designed and run by an experienced, qualified and professional coaching team, and it will help you to achieve the weight, lifestyle and health results that you desire and deserve!
- Get clear on exactly what you want to achieve in terms of your health and weight.
- Create a new supportive identity for yourself that will support your success.
- Break stubborn habits, such as emotional eating, and self-sabotage if they do come up.
- Learn smart strategies around stress management, nutrition and movement.
- Feel confident and inspired about the future!
This program is valued at $997. However, it is FREE to all clients who have consented to their Weight Loss Surgery procedure with Melbourne Gastro Surgery – Centre for Weight Loss.
- 1-hr Private Coaching Session (phone/skype) to assist you to get clarity and motivation towards your health and weight loss goals and, importantly, to help you move past any obstacles that are currently getting in your way;
- Regular Face-to-Face Group Coaching Meetings and Phone Support Calls to keep you motivated and inspired and to assist you to make the most of your post-surgical journey; and
- Access to 10 minute (phone / skype) laser-coaching support each week to provide you with ongoing coaching when you need it most
In addition to the Coaching, you will receive:
- Lifetime Membership to our Private Support Forum where you can ask questions, get additional support and personally share your experiences with fellow participants and the Fresh Start team.
- Access to interview recordings with participants who have achieved their weight and health goals so that you can find out exactly what they did and model their behaviour.
- Weekday email support with a guaranteed response.
In addition to the Coaching and Support elements, you will also receive 6 months of lifestyle education resources that include:
- Powerful mindset tools to assist with motivation, clearing old habits and busting old beliefs;
- Nutritional education and quick, easy and delicious healthy recipes to help you make the right food choices; and
- Strategies, tips and plans designed to make movement work for you, even if it hasn’t in the past.
Once you’ve booked your procedure, a member of the Fresh Start team will be in touch to enrol and welcome you to the program.
Are you a past patient of Melbourne Gastro Surgery keen to avail the benefits of The Fresh Start Program?
If you’re our previous patient and had weight loss surgery within the last 5 years, we have arranged a special pricing for you to avail the benefits The Fresh Start Program has to offer. Instead of the regular fee of $997 you will pay a discounted fee of $395. Contact us to enquire further